Ekishou!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groups dubbing Hello!Project songs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you everyone in Ekishou!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MagoAmeKiri
E!P Official Member
MagoAmeKiri

Female Birthday : 1995-01-25
Strikes : 0

Thank you everyone in Ekishou! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 am

Kiri desu~

I just want to say thank you to all of you for making my past time in Ekishou! one of my best memories. I met new friends like rinaa-chan, and my kouhai ponta(sorry i didn't help you at all). I chose to graduate because there's so much work that I have to do, and I can't handle all these things.

This song supposed to be my solo debut song, however, i graduated before this comes out. I would not have the courage to do this song(because the high notes) if I'm not the soloist of Ekishou. Thanks for the opportunity.

I wish the best to Ekishou!, i'll still follow up you girls! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 am

Crying or Very sad We love you Kiri~!!!!!!!! Don't forget, your always welcome here Very Happy ( Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
E!P Official Egg
Ayumi

Female Birthday : 2002-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 am

We love you Kiri-chan, Watashi wo Wasurenaide!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Ayuuriin_
MagoAmeKiri
E!P Official Member
MagoAmeKiri

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 pm

yes..i follow the forum everyday~~~
Back to top Go down
Kiwa
E!P Official Member
Kiwa

Female Birthday : 1996-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Good luck for your trio IKA and on your other forum =)
Me and all girls we're ZUTTO here for you. For to hear you sing too! ><
Your Ame no furanai hoshi de wa aisenai darou is just perfect, your Chinese was great too! Mou ichido...Omedetou for your talent kiri'chan!(hug)
Back to top Go down
MagoAmeKiri
E!P Official Member
MagoAmeKiri

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Kiwa wrote:
Good luck for your trio IKA and on your other forum =)
Me and all girls we're ZUTTO here for you. For to hear you sing too! ><
Your Ame no furanai hoshi de wa aisenai darou is just perfect, your Chinese was great too! Mou ichido...Omedetou for your talent kiri'chan!(hug)
thanks kiwa-chan~~~
for my chinese...i'm Chinese, that's why~~
i'm looking forward to hear KISS's first single, and the duet with IKA~~~
Back to top Go down
Kiwa
E!P Official Member
Kiwa

Female Birthday : 1996-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Me too! ^^ I love the 2 others members of KISS, this two girls are really nice and work with Sayumi and Scarlett! And have your trios IKA as sempai is really hm...one japanese word... SUTEKI!!! x)
Back to top Go down
MagoAmeKiri
E!P Official Member
MagoAmeKiri

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:26 am

Kiwa wrote:
Me too! ^^ I love the 2 others members of KISS, this two girls are really nice and work with Sayumi and Scarlett! And have your trios IKA as sempai is really hm...one japanese word... SUTEKI!!! x)
both you and sayumi agree to the idea that we do 3 duets, just need to wait for scarlett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone in Ekishou!   Thank you everyone in Ekishou! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you everyone in Ekishou!
Page 1 of 1