Ekishou!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groups dubbing Hello!Project songs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chi Chi Buri
E!P Official Member
Chi Chi Buri

Female Birthday : 1993-05-29
Strikes : 1

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Empty
PostSubject: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Okay here we go. This is my first news bulletin and I am ready to serve you all a fresh cup of "Whats happening on Youtube"!

We will start with these auditions that turned out almost 2,000 girls application entries in hopes to make into this very diverse project called "LoveMelodii"!

The auditions opened late last month and a lot of familiar faces including my own jumped to the idea of getting in.

This group is very unique as the start off every video with a VTR of the members participating in the single talking about random topics and introducing their single. By doing a little investigation You do really have to know how to speak Japanese because it is a script they read, you must only know how to pronounce Japanese words. Still in all their style is intriguing and very unique.

Now every one has been wanting to know who made it into the second round and from what I can see these are the second round winners:

cherry Aiko [Aikolwaa]
cherry Lily [AwakeCHU]
cherry Yuki [CardcaptorSakura93]
cherry Himi [Fairyxprincess2]
cherry Lilo [LiloNoYumeDesu]
cherry Noeru [Mazolikirai]
cherry Kiri [Magoamekiri]
cherry Yuns [xSaraYunsx]
cherry My-chuu [xLittleMystery]
cherry Dhewie [dhewie04]
cherry Chuchi [chuchimiki]
cherry Miyuki [MyukiTsujiChan]
cherry Liz [Liz9419]
cherry Laury [LauryLuchia1495]
cherry Suki [ChiisaiSuki]
cherry Amitty [Amitty4]

Congratulationssss to all of you who made it!!!! Especiallly to our very own
KIRI!!!!! AWWW MY LITTLE SIS!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE SECOND AUDITIONS!!

Well this is the update so far and I will keep you posted!

FYI! Very Happy : LoveMelodii has an Eggs Program also so for all who havent made it maybe you will become an egg or maybe not because I am not sure whether the eggs are choosen from those who made it to second round or from those who participated in general.

But if you are like me and did NOT make it, THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT TIME!

Last edited by Chi Chi Buri on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

You put the "Kawaii Dhewie" here too xDD I posted a reply in Daiichi.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chi Chi Buri
E!P Official Member
Chi Chi Buri

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

fIXED IT SEMPAI! LLOL
Back to top Go down
MagoAmeKiri
E!P Official Member
MagoAmeKiri

Female Birthday : 1995-01-25
Strikes : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 am

soooo sad>< i don't have time to do the second round recording
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 am

It's closed?
Back to top Go down
Icchan
E!P Official Member
Icchan

Female Birthday : 1998-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:11 am

MagoAmeKiri wrote:

Ehh!? No wayy ...!!

Gambatte!! You can do it, senpai! >Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Chi Chi Buri
E!P Official Member
Chi Chi Buri

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 am

MagoAmeKiri wrote:

Kiri- niichan waaaaa you cant???

Sayumi wrote:
It's closed?

Sayumi - yes it closed already those were second rond ppl that made it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 am

In short,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I can't audition xDD
demo, onegaishimasu,,,, if you have information or news about LoveMelodii please tell me... I want to be innnnn ~ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Limil
E!P Official Member
Limil

Female Birthday : 1997-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 pm

I'll have infos 'cause Nyaa is in ;3
And my senpai will surely be in too~ <3
Back to top Go down
Chi Chi Buri
E!P Official Member
Chi Chi Buri

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

@Sayumi
Hai Keep watch on chichi buri News Corner

@Limil
Hai more info from my senpai
Back to top Go down
MagoAmeKiri
E!P Official Member
MagoAmeKiri

Female Birthday : 1995-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Chi Chi Buri wrote:

Kiri- niichan waaaaa you cant???

when is the dead line?? i deleted the mail...
Back to top Go down
Chi Chi Buri
E!P Official Member
Chi Chi Buri

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:30 am

idk niichan I didnt get it. However maybe Limil senpai can ask her senpai Lilo who also made it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:35 am

Chi Chi Buri wrote:
@Sayumi
Hai Keep watch on chichi buri News Corner

@Limil
Hai more info from my senpai

Thank youuuuuuuuu ~ xDD

BTW, I just noticed that our Laury is in too! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Chi Chi Buri
E!P Official Member
Chi Chi Buri

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Who is Laury I will add into post lol srry Laury- channnnn
Back to top Go down
Rinaa
Admin
Rinaa

Female Birthday : 1997-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 am

Chi Chi Buri wrote:
Who is Laury I will add into post lol srry Laury- channnnn

Laury is Berryz Kogane's Risako Sugaya;]
Back to top Go down
http://ekishouproject.phyforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!
Page 1 of 1